Prison Pick

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
PRISON PICKS (39-14)

Last week I was in the mess hall and ended up getting into an argument with some shithead about Iraq. One thing led to another and before I knew it the dude started pushing me. I certainly wasn't gonna take that shit so I started shoving back. I may be old but I'm not gonna take that crap from anyone. We were separated but just as we were pulled apart I coughed a nice loogie, put it on my tongue, and strategicaly nailed the guy on his dirty forehead with it. To make a long story short the a-holes cut my library priv last week so I haven't been able to post.

Let's see if we can get one today....

BOLTS - ARSENAL(English) PARLAY

4* to make 4.15*

Just think Arsenal at home will be too overwhelming for Leeds

Good Luck All!!!!!!! :cool:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Me too emmit. I'm loking for Terry Henry to have a big day today. Highbury will be rockin' tonight! Arsenal looking to push thier lead to double digits over Chelsea tonight and they get it done. I took em straight up too. :D

GL:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Arsenal GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe it took a whole 5 minutes to score. :shrug:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Terry Henry baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!! 2-0 Arsenal :Yep:

You have to admire the way this kick-ass Arsenal squad has responded to their FA Cup and Champions League exits. Despite fatigue and wacky odd injuries, they have bounced back superbly.

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
OK 3-0 now lol. HEEEEEENNRRYYYY again!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting a little rediculous now. I'll stop posting in here and hope you guys took my Prison Pick. :cool: Good Luck today. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
eventhough i said bolts would win in 5 games b4 the series began I have a funny feeling the Isles want to play 1 more game, maybe its gas:tongue

Nice Call on Arsenal

GL MANSON:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Prison Picks go to (41-14)

By the way - How'd you guys like that Terry Henry prediction lol??

8.65* profit today

:yawn:

Now let's all have a profittable Saturday and kick some fawking ass!!!!! :rant2: :rant2:

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Ok Rex lets go..........follow me....

MANCHESTER U ..........6* / 4.5*
parlay CHELSEA --- LIVER 6* / 6.1*
parlay CHELSEA---MANU pk 3* / 3*
Liver -1 7* / 7* (win by 1 pushes)
Liver pk 4.2* / 2.1*
Middles 7.8* / 6* (secret pick)

all prison picks

:eek: :eek:

Portsmouth is going down. ManU just waltzed into North London a couple weeks ago and tied Arsenal 1-1. That's quite a feat. There's no way these English fairies lose to Portsmouth.

grey

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
hey charlie, what division are these in and what book do you use?
'