Prop with some value for Game 5. . .

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Gonna take the DBacks to score first +145 for 1 unit. . . I believe Bautista is undervalued in this game as well, but expect the Yankees to pull out another game they need to win. . . however, I wouldn't be surprised to see the DBacks score first and believe this line has a lot of value especially since Arizona bats first.

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
It seems to me that is Prop bet is a crap shoot!!!!! Who knows who is going to score first!!!!!!!! If Mussina can keep Womack off base than the Diamondback's might be scoreless tonight!!!!!!!

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Innavation,

Are you serious? Arizona cleaned up on Mussina in game 1. . . they know how to hit off him. . .

Anyways, I'm not saying the Yankees won't be victorious. . . . but I give the DBacks a 50% chance to score first (especially since they bat first) and at +145, you gotta love the value.

But Mussina holding the DBacks scoreless? Don't make me laugh!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
I believe Mussina will pitch 7 scoreless innings------he may only be in 2 jams tonight--and he has good enough stuff to work out of these "JAMS"---- I know your getting good return on your money if they do score first---but HOnestly---Yankees have the better pitching match-up and the last game he pitched means nothing tonight---Everything is different--- Different ballpark--Different Emotions and feelings>>> Mussina has 4 games to feed off of!!!
Trust me when I tell you ---a lot has changed since These teams have been in Arizona!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg