Puck

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Minnesota gets their first loss tonight.

BLUES - 165 (3 units )

Good Luck!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Agree...

Tonight I like:

STL ML (-165) Small play to win .5 Unit. 3rd straight game I am going against MIN. Last 2 were pushes. They are much improved, but I don't think they can remain undefeated tonight against STL. MIN is giving up a TON of shots, and that is not good against a talented offense like STL. Loss of Bombardir hurts MIN.

That is it. 3-0 +2.55 Units last night and on the year 19-9-3 +3.84 Units.

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Good luck with this one Sam and SJ, I'm quite tempted to lay the road juice on STL myself. There's no question STL is a better team than MIN over the long haul, the only thing that's making me hesitate is the insane numbers MIN is putting up on the PP: 24% overall, 28.6% at home and 29% in their last 5! MIN is second overall in the NHL in PP. What the hell kind of numbers are those for this team? I thought they were supposed to be expansion doormats!
confused.gif
smile.gif

I seriously doubt MIN can maintain that kind of PP production for too long, but it's still worth thinking about. STL PK has been less than stellar for a team with such talented blueliners as Pronger and McInnes.

If Brathwaite starts for STL I'm in. I really like this guy betwen the pipes. He has started the last two for STL so he may not go tonight. Any word on STL's starting goaler?

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Just read IE's page...he likes the over in this game and backs up the prediction with some nice stats...recommended reading!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Sorry I could not add info on STL starter. Had to go to an offsite client this afternoon and then headed to the Caps game. Great game for the home team. Kolzig was great and I was really surprised by how much Jagr played. I expected it to be just a quick skate since he got the new contract, but he was out there a lot. The opposition needs to be extra careful not to take penalities against this PP unit. They are dangerous. 3-6 tonight, and I think on 2 of those they scored in the first 10 seconds. Congrats on that winner, Sam. Good night all.

Bet on MyBookie