Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Biggest and worst fall apart i have ever seen!!!! This team CHOKED

Done for the day after that.

Copycapper

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Still a good pick Sam, we lost but it took almost three full periods for us to be close to losing. Don't worry tomorrow you'll kill em.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
How can you win a game when your goalie gives up a frickin goal like that. What a Damn joke. (sundays are killing me)

Maybe i should start going to church!

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 12-03-2001).]

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Sam,

Don't sweat it, you have 20 good nights to every bad night. I know what you mean, I really thought Van. would win tonight, when I took the over I thought it would be Van scoring 4 goals not Dallas. The Stars are hot right now and playing the best hockey out of anyone right now. When they get a lead they are the best in the NHL at it. They have a sick record of 56-0-4 or something like that when leading after 2 periods over their last 60 games.

Today will be a better day.

HORNS

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
This game had nothing to do with the stars being hot. It was all a lack of effort from a team who desparetly needed to win, and a terrible goal that any goalie would have stopped. After being embarassed at home to Col, to come out with no sense of urgency like they did is pathetic. They shouldnt have even been in this game. The refs GAVE them two 5 on 3's early, they score once, then they get a lucky short handed goal. That was a gross effort.

Man i hate losing on shit like that!

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 12-03-2001).]

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
definitely keep an eye on angus and leggo when they are the referees, these younger guys continually show that if a call is borderline, more times than not, they go ahead and call it. leggo is now 14-6 to the over with a goals per game still in the 6's...the goalies saved at least another 2 or 3 goals(that rucinsky goal was soft on cloutier i admit, however he made at least 2 tantalizing ones) that being said, dallas arrived at 3:30 am in vancouver and with it being their 3rd in 4 nights, don't get too frustrated with your night. you have proven to be a knowledgeable capper, keep up the good work, same with everyone else. information and knowledge are powerful tools, so let's keep on using them to our advantage.....

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-03-2001).]

Copycapper

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
keep cool Sam, it's only 2 games today and that first one I don't know what the F---- happened with a minute left...
Anyways now that we got the losses out of the way we can get back on track. Looking forward to your post tomorrow. Thanks for making me money thus far.

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
Sam, i know what you mean about sundays... cant remember the last time i had a winning day on a sunday. Must have something to do with the lack of games...stranger things happen with less games on the card or something like that. You'll get'em back tommorrow.

Bet on MyBookie