71-24 Ytd

*Caution, Slumping*

Devils -.5 -115
Avs/Wings ov 5 -125

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
good luck Sam tough going for you, Horns, and I of late.

We will turn it around- you and Horns still have great records y-t-d.

I like the over in the Detroit/Lanche game but I told myself no more totals for awhile.

Good luck tonight!

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Sam,

Both look good then again the last 2 nights have been brutal. Watched the NJ game and they outshot TB 41-11 but the more telling stat was that they outchanced TB 12-2. They had superb scoring chances but the Bulin Wall was at his best. Really like NJ as well but I am going to go with two other plays.

GL Tonight!

HORNS

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Forgot to mention Sports Junkie- his y-t-d record is also impressive-

Wigs, thanks again for all of your info!

keep up the good work guys.....

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
I wish i was slumping with a 71-24 ytd record.
wink.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
You know, I can't say enough about this forum. I post my plays and contribute info, comments, etc on a couple of different NHL/gambling forums. Not only are there too many great hockey cappers to name on this forum, but it astounds me how much information about games, angles, trends, team injuries, starting goalies, etc is found here on a daily basis. And there is absolutely no BS at all.

Great stuff and great job everyone.

Unfortunately, I am passing on tonights games again. Work has really kept me busy the past few days. Should be back at it tomorrow. Good luck if you play 'em.

the mugs

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Cranston, RI, USA
Hey Junkie...Truer words have never been spoken. Like I said when I first jumped in with "local Bruins info" - I have been a lurker around here for about a year. Anyways, I don't think MJ has ever locked up a thread here in the Penaly Box like I see in other forums with what could be cheapshots on other cappers and those padlocks shutting down topics.

It's a good group here in the Box. I'm glad to be posting and hopefully I'm helping the better cappers with Boston info.

Good luck tonight.

Jim

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good job, sam..definitely thought that det over would hit as well, right on in my opinion..good luck in the future

Bet on MyBookie