Puck

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Wings -.5 -220 ( Huge Chalk, but there's good reason for it )

Hawks -.5 +115

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Gonna add to yours in Chenker's absence.
wink.gif
No time for a big write up. Small play on CHI ML tonight based on NYI 3rd in 4 nights, Osgood's recent tendency to give up a bunch of goals and CHI is at home.

CHI ML (-132) .66 to win .5 Units.

On the year 54-28-4 +13.11 Units.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
NOPE

I never chance the 2 goals!
They might do it, but wouldnt chance it.
Up to you though.

AntGrad

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2001
Blackburn, UK
Hope you don't mind me tagging along on your topic too, Sam....
smile.gif
Just a few observations, but I wouldn't take them too seriously.

Col @ Buf
Two teams in form and scoring well which would point me to the over except British bookies don't seem to want to know that sort of thing and I only have sides to pick from. Aebischer in goal for Col leads me to narrowly pick Buffalo

Pho @ Det
Despite Phoenix's recent good form and Detroit's two big losses I can't see anything stopping Detroit getting back on track tonight.

NYI @Chi
Two teams just coming back into a bit of form after poor runs makes it difficult to choose one over the other. I'll pass.

Edm @ Dal
Despite the poor showing against Ottawa, Dallas are still scoring well. At the other end Belfour has a point to prove after being pulled in that game. I can see a narrow Dallas win.

As I say, just a view from thsi side of teh pond, but as I see very little actual action I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Picks
Buffalo 5/6
Detroit 1/3
Dallas 4/7

(As you can see British odds...
smile.gif
I'm sure someone can work them out if need be.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Crazy night......

I'm gona be sick too.
My plate was different than yours sam....but same results; i'm gona be sick.

Tx god for NBA

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Outshoot them 44-17 in regulation.
Fedorov missing an empty net (no goalie) on a breakway, and phoenix goes back down to score. This is unf*ckin believable

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
i'm still here trying to figure out what the hell federov was doing on that breakaway...anyone? he goes for the "highlight reel" goal and tries to split the D at the blue line instead of taking the wide open net and just shooting it in there...unbelievable,

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
Thats a tough one to take with detroit Sam. You've had a few tough losses like that in the past week or so. Chicago shouldnt have been that close either. At least you know your capping the games right.

Bet on MyBookie