Purdue at Iowa

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Had been waiting for this line to come out all week. I see it at -2. Hard not to like Iowa with the home winning streak. I heard Orton is going to try and play. Anyone with any other info???

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
Not sure if he's playing or not but if he does, it should be a cracker of a game!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i always thought kirsch was a damn good qb...helluva runner......

he sort of reminds me of stanton of mich st.....

if kirsch goes instead of orton,this will still be tough...

but,iowa`s passing game and defense at home makes it a play,imo....a larger play if they could move it on the ground a little...

g.l.

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
hawkeye--im from davenport. just moved out here to san diego a week ago. are the hawkeyes going to pull it out this week? typically ferentz's teams get better as the season goes by. even when they were horrible in his first few years, there was always progress. also kind of leaning towards the under. let me know what you think.

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
FWIW Tiller is still calling it a game time decision. I wil not play this game as I do not bet against my Boilers. That ought to tell you who I think will win and cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Would feel better if they could run the ball-not impressed with Purdues def thou--I see it close and will not bet it--I have total around 38??-gl-love San diego--especially around LaJolla Shores/beach area.