Quarterbacks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I am playing the better Qb's tonight and Sunday. Brees over stafford, Eli over Ryan and Ben over the Denver D since they don't have a quarterback. All Win and all cover.

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
I think Eli and Ryan are really evenly matched, Eli has the ring and the defense, and is the living proof that better lucky than good, but Ryan has always been solid if the Falcons coach learned something from last year they will win, last year he got crazy against the packers.

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Eli has that look in his eye. The guy does not get rattled and like you said he and couglin have the ring.
Giants have 3 excellent receivers to match up with White and Jones. They will stop Turner and the giants pass rush will make Ryan average. Home team always loses 1 game in this round and that is reserved for the Broncos.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wrecker

Forum Member
Oct 19, 2011
I think Eli and Ryan are really evenly matched, Eli has the ring and the defense, and is the living proof that better lucky than good, but Ryan has always been solid if the Falcons coach learned something from last year they will win, last year he got crazy against the packers.

Not even close Ryan cant even hold Eli's jock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I just see parallels between this year and 2008. giants almost beat an undefeated New England team, get on roll all the way to the title. This year they gave the Packers all they could handle and have not lost since. look at Green Bay last year.Number 6 seed but got on a roll all the way to the title.
Do I think they win it all this year. NO but i do believe they win today and would not be surprised if they knock off the packers next week or at least keep it close. JMO

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I see a lot of the sharp guys around this site on the Denver. I just don't see it. Even with a hobbled Big Ben the steelers will score a couple TD's and the D adds another. I don't believe Denver hits double digits. I would take the steelers with Charlie batch behind the center. This one gets ugly in the second half 30-6

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg