Question For Baseball Cappers???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Escrow_Tum

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2003
A Pineapple Under the Sea
I usually don't try to do a full slate. I go about 30 min a game plus whatever time I spend watching some line movement, but I am getting away from the line movement thing, because sometimes I will outsmart myself (or outdumb). I am working with hi-speed net though. I remember Webtv. It was great about 6 years ago living in the barracks.

Good luck to you.:cool:

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
I dont think I have ever capped a full card. I strictly play dogs, so I spend about 5 minutes throwing out all the close games. I then take the 6-8 games that are left and look at the dog and alternate runline dog lines before getting into the pitching matchups. Start to finish I probably spend an hour picking out 3 or 4 games to play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
see clown here

see clown here

So let me get this straight, you idiot. YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED FOREVER, YOU'RE SAYING YOU CAN'T AFFORD INSURANCE AND HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE THAT ALSO CAN'T AFFORD INSURANCE AND YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A VIDEO CAMERA AND YOU ARE BETTING ON BASEBALL????????? YOU'RE A BIGGER DUMBASS THAN SEX APE, AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE !!!!!!

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
And he's got a nice set of poker chips, too, Petey.

That's what happens when you've gained skills over the course of a lifetime and have money saved to get you over the hump. And it's also why he won't ever stay at the Orleans, cheapskate.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
And as for handicapping baseball:

About a half hour per game unless it's a pitcher I've just seen. Then it's about 10 minutes looking at his available bullpen and the starter that he's going against.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BobbyBlueChip said:
And as for handicapping baseball:

About a half hour per game unless it's a pitcher I've just seen. Then it's about 10 minutes

nice job and record Bobby !

KinG OF DoGs