Question for Fletcher

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
Fletcher,

I was just wondering if it is just a coincidence that you picked 9 favorites out of your nine games today? I did a search of your the last few weeks here and saw the same pattern(28 favorites out of 34 games picked). I have been coming to Madjack's for over a year, and I just today decided to read your picks. I guess I picked the wrong day. That is my fault, not yours.

I know that you are one of the most respected cappers here at Madjack's, and I guess to my dismay I picked the wrong day to start looking at your thread. I bet your 5* plays and your big double 5* play on California. This of course was my choice after capping my own games. I guess I just felt your confidence in those picks. Like a jerk, I didn't put a penny on any of the 4* picks. My mistake.

I just want to say that I have been coming the Madjack's for over a year and always read the general discussion and have always read my friend Volfan's picks along with Nolan's football picks.

Was just wondering about all of the favorite picks. I always look to the dogs first, like most cappers do, I think. This message is not to be a knock, just wondering.

Anyway, best of luck in the future.

Best of Luck,
Groz

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
some people play dogs some play fav,i hit a good enough % of fav's to make a living and thats what i feel comfortable with and have been doing it that way for a while,i do my work ups before lines are even out,and go with what my nubers say against line that is posted and works quite well with me also i flat bet but donot feel like going into that but it is the only way to do what i do in baseball.

i look for winners much harder to look for a loser that will stay within spread,there is no set rules only people that try to sell books say you cannot win my way and i do mix in fb and hoops just not to much if i play a dog i expect them to win out right,not trying to stay within a number,like i said i do what works for me and not what others want.

hope this helps good luck.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
also if you dont know my system you cant pick and choose games.all games are there for a reason but they are not all going to win.

quick overveiw for you and others since baseball is up coming

# 1 i donot lay jucie if unit is say for talk 100 then a game is played 100 to win 90.90 in fb and hoops baseball depends on game.

unit size is up to you its no-ones business because it only matters to you.
a 5*+1.5 units
4*=1 unit
3*.5 unit

so you can see one day never makes or breakes me nor does a bad week.

a double 5* is only 3 units its not like the end of the world. can still end up winning on the day if i get a night sweep or close to it.

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DoubleDown

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Vegas Baby !!
Not a knock, but......................

Not a knock, but......................

I see that you have been registered for 2 years . Who have ya been readin' about? I follow evry thread in Madjacks, because they all have a different view of the games. I hate to have tunnel vision when spending money.

Many thanks go out to Fletcher, hoops, Teddy,RAYMOND, KC, antonio,Box and 1, etc, etc, and ALL of the great cappers here that allow people like me, (better lurker than poster), to be apart of THEIR world. Thanks to all!!! :) :)

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
Reply to Doubledown

Reply to Doubledown

Doubledown,

This was just a question for Fletcher. I do thank anyone that posts a lot. I am friends with Volfan and a bunch of other people on the Web.

I do not read every post. Sorry, if I don't have the time. I do love Madjack's. Your type of reply is why so many forums end up having people call names at one another. I always check out the general area and always check Volfan and Nolan.

I was just wondering about the heavy picking of favorites. Fletcher explained himself nicely. I had not read how his system works. That was my fault.

You have to handicap for yourself and then compare it to what others think to be effective. The one problem is that with so many qualified cappers here at Madjack's, there is always a varied opinion on a game. I almost get scared when everyone is so much on one side(such as California). That is why I am a contrarian many times.

One last comment is to why I don't post much. I get very mad at myself if I post predictions and they lose. Even though it is part of the game, I feel that I let people down.

Best of Luck,
Groz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DoubleDown

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Vegas Baby !!
Groz,

Not intended as a bash or flame, but.........it seems that the same names appear in numerous threads, ie. Raymond, Fletcher, Volfan, Teddy, Nick,etc, etc.
I thought that everyone had heard of everyone, and their systems, ie, Fletch lays chalk, Nick luvs dogs on the M/L etc.

I guess that not everyone has an hour or so a day to sift through all of the posts. It was not my intenet to imply anything, I was just amazed that you did not know Fletcher's ways.

I know what you mean by posting plays. I tried that for a few days and although I cap for a couple of hours a day, my posted plays were not fairing well. Sometimes i feel like such a Schleprock.

Good Luck on all of your plays!:) DD