Question for MMST........?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Tailgunner

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2008
pennsylvania
I have been a member of this site for only a short time and have been following it religiously every day. I also belong to a group who belong to ATS Lock Club for both football and basketball. I check your posts to verify if what ATS gives us is the same as what you post. I am happy to say that they do so. Also we are happy to get the ATS Financial picks from your posts as we do not get these. Thanks! They help a lot.

Also I have noted that during football season you do not post ATS's total selections. They give them to us when we call for their picks. Next season I will post them as we get them as they have been very good this past year. They have not given us any totals for BB for either CBB or the NBA.

Do you belong to ATS Lock Club or ATS Financial?
Or do you get the info from others?

Thanks for your posts! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

bill2266

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2007
THANKS TO MMST FOR POSTING ATS LOCK AND FINANCIAL PLAYS I DO FOLLOW THERE PICKS, I USED TO BELONG TO FINANCIAL PLAN 2 YEARS AGO, THEY DID PRETTY GOOD BUT I COULDN'T AFFORD THE LOCK CLUB, HAVING A LITTLE ONE MONEY GOES REALLY FAST, SO I DONT BET HEAVY THATS WHY IM NOT INTO THE FANCIAL PLAN THIS YEAR. IM GREATFUL THAT YOU GUYS POST THERE PLAYS, I STILL HAVE THERE PAGER ITS NOT REALLY THAT BAD OF A PAGER. SO MMST ARE GOING TO POST THERE BASEBALL PLAYS AND THERE ARENA FOOTBALL I JUST GOT THE INFO IN THE MAIL TY BILL

Last edited:

p0t

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
are these picks worth following I'm not a big player and recently got a new job hence I'm looking into following 1 good handicap service.
would this ATS be your recommendation my friend?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tailgunner

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2008
pennsylvania
are these picks worth following I'm not a big player and recently got a new job hence I'm looking into following 1 good handicap service.
would this ATS be your recommendation my friend?

I began following ATS Lock Club picks begining with this years football season. I can report that their sides picks have been good and their Totals picks have been better on college football. Their NFL sides picks have only been fair but their Totals for the NFL games not bad.

As for their College basketball they have been very good since the end of the football season. Better on college games than the NBA.

With regard to the ATS Financial picks I can only report that I have been following them since joining this site and found them to be only fair. Not as good as the Lock Club picks.

Results this weekend:

ATS Lock Club...............ATS Financial

Fri. 2-08...0-2-0.................1-0-0
Sat. 2-09...2-2-0.................2-1-0
Sun. 2-10...2-0-0.................1-1-0

Please note that the wins and losses are based on my local books line as I can not always get the line they give out with their picks. Also this weekends record for the Lock Club are not a true indication of how they have been doing this season. Their won lost record for the week is a winning one as it is for the entire season.

Hope this helps.........Tailgunner....

Last edited:

Lookn4help

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2004
ATS Lock/Financial

ATS Lock/Financial

This past week (M-Su) the combined Lock and Financial ended up 51.7 units net (they had a VERY big weekend). If your coatailing them they release games M-F at 1:00 pm EST and S-Su 9:00 am EST so you have to be quick sometimes to get their lines. offshore usually comes close. Hope this helps

T OFF

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
MCCOMB MS
I WAS A MEMBER MANY MANY MOON' S AGO BUT THEY WERE NOT THAT GOOD IN FOOTS TO ME BUT ALWAYS GOOD IN HOOPS ESPECAILLY CBB AND I ALWAYS LOOK AT SERVICE PLAYS AND FOR THERE PICKS JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE GIVEING OUT.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU CONTINUE TO TAIL THEM!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg