Question for Nolan?

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
In your writeup today you say take
the UNDER 5 in the SENS/LEAFS GAME at (-130)

The current line I see now is (-130) for the over and +(110) for the Under...

Was there that much of a line move? or did you mean to say the OVER?

Thanks

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
Korn:

I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage because I post my report THE NIGHT BEFORE the games are played. The write is usually done by 2:00 am each night (for the following day's games). I often use the following morning and afternoon to refine my selections and watch line and total movements. My own plays sometimes change. For example, I'm playing break even in baseball right now but actually made a very nice profit the second week. My report should be useful for handicappers as a PRELIMINARY handicapping tool, but really is not as reliable as far as last minute selections go (other sports such as the NFL are different, since the 24 hour lag time is usually not relevant).

I wish I had the time and resources to post a report at 4:00 pm daily, but my schedule does not allow that at this time.

Therefore, I ask that you watch the report and compare my thoughts with your own preliminary opinions about games.

By the way, I use OLYMPIC overnight lines. However, I personally bet in Nevada, so I have to rely on lines when they open the next morning. As far as the total on these games, I see it moves 20 cents quite often.

-- Nolan Dalla

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Thanks for replying Nolan... I understand
your situation.. And thats what I was doing..

I liked the Under in the game and was comparing it to your thoughts... I know the line can move allot on totals, but I guess it was just a coincidence that it moved 40 cents and landed on the same Opposing numbers...
Under opened at -130 and ended at +110, and then Over opened at +110 and ended at -130...
At the time I did not know the opening lines, therefore I questioned your post just incase you made a mistake... Usually If you're on the opposite side as me I stay away, and if you're on the same side I'll usually play it..
smile.gif

Korn

Bet on MyBookie