Question for the Board

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lock-ness dr.

Forum Member
Jul 21, 2005
in any sport do ypu all use unit betting? i.e. 3 units 4units, 5units? or do most of you bet the same on every play? would like to know some of your opinions. i myself prefer betting the same on every play. let me know guys and gals.

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
I usually bet between 100 and 300 dollars. Most of mine are to usually to make 100 or 150. If I like it more or I am ahead I bet 200-300. Dont usually bet more than that on a game unless I really like it or am ahead, or chasing :mj07: Welcome aboard and gl to you

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
"...unless I really like it or am ahead, or chasing.."

That narrows it down to about anytime. :wall:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

leftywright

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2005
Im a small timer... however, it seems whenever I play a large play... (4 or 5 times more than my normal wager) I miss!!!!!! However, it always seem at end day just about even money. I have a good overall record, but a bad big play record.

My biggest problem is not staying commited to a chase, and I often lose more than I win. Alot of it goes back to me being a low budget gambler and getting scared off.

I need to have faith in systems, especially Cisco and Right Side.

Go marlins, I guess, although Duke is tough

Ratslla

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2004
State College, PA
I know for me each sport is different. For example, baseball is my worst sport and I rate my plays from 1-5 units. Every once is a while I may have a play as hight as 10 unit in baseball but that doen't happen much. For me, one unit is $100 and in sports were I'm better. . . ie football my plays will be from 3 units to 10 units. A unit can be what ever you want it to be and never never bet more than you can afford to lose! Money management is the key to being successful and never chase a lose! If I'm haveing a bad week, I tend to bet very small until I get my act together!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg