question on the miami oh/cincy total

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Shakedown

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2002
U.S.A
did anyone take this yesterday........just wondering what they got the over-under at........thanks

Shakedown

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2002
U.S.A
is there anyway or any place to find out what this total went off at.......anywhere.......need to find out bc i think my local is wrong........makes a huuuuuge diff. in my bankrolll.....thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shakedown

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2002
U.S.A
IE, thank you very much........he's prob. right then........i thought i got it at 55, and he says 59........sounds about right then.......would have paid out nicely on a the 2nd part of a 2 gm reverse.......oh well......cant blame a guy for makin sure.......appreciate the feedback......have a good nite

picasso

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
You may very well have gotten 55 if it was mid-week as I got 53.5 Wednesday night. The number soared to the high 50's by game day.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
picasso is right

picasso is right

this over jumped 5 points

id quiz him on this, might be his mistake--push him

gl, pt1gard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bubba

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
Bethesda, MD
Write this stuff down in your notebook that way no wondering or guessing. You keep a notebook, right?

Shakedown

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2002
U.S.A
thanks guys.....thats the trouble with having a local......no early lines and there seems to be more discrepancies than i care for.......

bubba, i do keep a notebook......i think i must have heard him wrong b/c i wrote down 55.......but i keep very good track of my stuff........learned that the hard way a couple yrs ago......

pt1- i will confront him.....but it could end up a my word against his type situation.......ya know?? maybe if i had a good online acct. i would have been able to get it at 53.5 like picasso, been an eazy winnah, and wouldnt have to worry bout this stuff......

thanks again all

-shakes

mailman

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
USA
I would say it is all according to what time you placed your wager. The total was at 53' till 11:00 est at almost every place I checked. Then at 11:05 NOrthcoast sports released Cincy/Miami Ohio as his top total play of the week. The books are moving the lines two to three points automatically on NCoast total plays. That line closed at 59 at some places but I would say if you played the game before noon est 55 was right. Hope this helps but I would just about bet if you thought you heard 55 you heard 55!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg