QUESTIONS TO MJ'ERS

money manager

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2004
DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE THE STATUS OF COLT BRENNAN FOR TONIGHT? IVE READ AND HEARD DIFFERENT STORIES.

ALSO, I HEAR THE WEATHER IS RAINY THERE IN SAN JOSE. IN EVERYONES OPINION, DOES THAT HELP OR HURT THE OVER THAT I DESPARATELY WANT TO BITE ON?

SAN JOSE LISTED TOTAL GAMES HAVE NOT SURPASSED 48 PTS THIS SEASON. IS THEIR DEFENSE GOOD ENUF TO HOLD HAWAII DOWN?

THE REASON FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS IS A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LIVES IN VEGAS IS IN WITH SOME GUYS,RESPECTED CAPPERS, AND THEY ARE LAYING DOWN SOME SERIOUS CASH ON THE OVER. THEY GOT IT 15 MINUTES AGO AT 68.

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN, IT WOULD HELP ME TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK BEFORE MAKING A NICE SIZE WAGER.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

justin22g

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Weather can either help or hurt the over... i tend to think weather will hurt hawaii because of their passing game... but then again, DB's might lose their grip?

I made a small play on the under just because i heard it was raining in san jose...

Hawaii is going to put points on the board regardless... even if brennan is playing or not

crutchie

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
naples,fl
From the radar that I looked at, it looks like it is starting to clear out around San Jose.:shrug:

Field will still likely to be wet? Not sure how it will affect the game though?:thinking:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

77sticks

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2005
I would assume it depends on how well the field can take rain.

I always hate betting an under on a team that can air it out and make a TD in one play.

DWSmith17

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
Michigan
Weather did not stop Hawaii from getting the over last week in Hawaii against Utah St. in the rain with a back-up QB playing for much of the game. Over seems likely to me here...plus SJSU should be able to score better than Utah State of all teams.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

money manager

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2004
NO. BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS . AND CONGRATS TO MY FRIEND WHO I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH OFTEN

Bet on MyBookie