Quote by TCU coach Patterson

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
"To try to get ready for them on a short week is unbelievable," Patterson said. "The challenge is getting ready for a triple-option team. Usually, you want a full week to get ready for those guys."

But the Frogs only get three days, and the first day was cut short because the team was still recovering from Saturday's game. Patterson said TCU has worked only briefly on the option entering game week.

"We should not be favored to win this ballgame," he said. "This is not an advantage for TCU. We're going to have to go take this ballgame."

http://www.star-telegram.com/college_sports/story/230131.html

Just coach rhetoric - But I am taking the over in this game b/c TCU could be a)hungover from the Texas game b)Unprepared for the triple option at the start - AF could take a quick lead.

But AF can't play defense and the TCU rFr quarterback should be a little more comfortable with a much slower defense in a less hostile environment.

OVER 42

onetrickpony

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
Dallas
Triple Option? Might want to read up on Air Force's new offense. If TCU truly prepared for the triple option, I would take the OVER 41' in this game.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
http://www.star-telegram.com/college_sports/story/230131.html

Just coach rhetoric - But I am taking the over in this game b/c TCU could be a)hungover from the Texas game b)Unprepared for the triple option at the start - AF could take a quick lead.

But AF can't play defense and the TCU rFr quarterback should be a little more comfortable with a much slower defense in a less hostile environment.

OVER 42

TCU's head coach has his head up his a$$. I hope they used film from LY to prep for this game. Thanks for this post, I was on the bubble here, but am now definitely going to add AF.:00hour

GL:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
?Zero. Zero,? Utah coach Kyle Whittingham told the Colorado Springs Gazette after the loss to the Falcons when asked if he saw huge differences in this year?s Air Force attack compared to previous seasons.

?Different formations, same stuff. They?re going to beat you with what they?ve always hung their hat on ? the double- and triple-option. It?s just coming from different formations, but it?s the same attack.?

Don?t think TCU Horned Frogs head coach Gary Patterson hasn?t noticed. He watched the tape of Air Force?s win over the Utes and said in the weekly MWC teleconference that Air Force is running the ball more than ever.