Race 3 Del Mar

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
With this being a Breeder's Cup qualifier I think Spawr will have Bordonaro primed. The odds should be decent since the DRF did a story on the distance and surface limitations of this horse. With all of those points taken into consideration I still believe that class wins races and I look for Bordonaro to get an easy lead and save enough in the tank to make it to the wire.

I will bet him to win and in a tri wheel with the 4 on top of the 1-3-5.

Good luck!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
fyi

i'm pretty sure that the length at del mar every winner this meet on the new polytrack surface has come from off the lead at the 1/4 pole (14-0)

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
You're right about that. I'm just banking on the class edge to be too much for the others to overcome. We don't get 5-2 or better on one of the fastest horses around very often. I think it's worth a shot here. I wish he had Guidry or one of the other guys who are experts at saving a horse, but Mig should be able to get him home.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
Going with Surf Cat...think he might really close on the speed...

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
What a poor effort! They go 24 and change the first quarter and he can't even finish the race. They might as well have just let him cut :21 and :43 and made them come get him. Bordonaro is done.

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
I'm taking a "what the hell?" approach to the 8th at Del Mar.

$1 super box 1-3-10-11

$5 ex wheel 11 w 1-3-10-12

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Note to self: STOP BETTING SPEED AT DEL MAR!!

GJN - Thanks for trying to talk me into saving my money. I have lost a lot of money over the years due to my being so stubborn. Being so stubborn has made me a lot of money too though. Win some/lose some, huh?

GO GIANTS!!!

This is the time of year I take a few months off and just watch and save for Breeder's Cup. I'll talk to you guys in Oct. Good racing!!!

Bet on MyBookie