RAIN THURSDAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
/////

It looks like RAIN in Foxboro this Thursday, the remnants of Hurricane Frances.

I am not sure if it will affect the game, but you can be sure people will bet--->

N E and the UNDER

/////

Last edited:

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
both of these teams have shown time and time again that they can play in bad weather..

hope the line drops :)

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
/////

Of course, I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL RAIN.

Whether it is rain or snow prediction, we all know that it probably wont happen.

How many times have we seen a bone-dry field when it was supposed to rain. Maybe some sprinkles.

I just started this thread to get you to realize why the line should go in a particular direction.

If you like N E or UNDER, its best to go now. If you like TEN or OVER, I would recommend waiting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
///

Like I said, Frances is unlike any other storm I can remember.
Right now the center is over Georgia but it is sucking HUGE amounts of moisture in from the Atlantic. Heavy bands of rain go up three states. It almost looks like it is trying to become the first land generated hurricane ever.

It looks like it will flush the whole East Coast.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
///

the weather could be so bad they may think about cancelling the game. it looks like it will hit Thursday morning.
Intense flooding probable.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
///

As I figured, the rain probably wont happen. Like I said originally, if they call for rain, expect the field to be bone-dry.