Rams and the OVER

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Like rams at -9, and the over at 46. Rams coming off average performance last week will come out firing in front of home croud on national MNF stage. Bucs will try to counter rams pass happy offense with 2 deep zones, but warner will be dumping the ball out to faulk in the flat and hitting his receivers on the quick slants that he loves to throw. With faulk and candidate running, the bucs will be forced to play up and warner will burn them deep. Bucs are not the defense of the past, and will not be able to contain the best offense in the nfl. Bucs are playing for a lot of intangibles here...playoffs, dungy's job on the line, etc. Look for a high scoring game with the rams easily winning.
38-17 rams

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Be careful--- i know last year the total was 48---and this year it is down ---and you make the case that Bucs "D" is not as good--well than i ask the Question why isn't the total higher than last year??// Bucs know they can not out-score this High-powered offense!!! Beware my friend!!

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Innavation,

Thanks for the warning. However, it seems to me like you may be over analyzing just a tad. I don't like to look at past seasons, because I don't think it has much to do with current teams. Players change teams, people get injured, etc. This rams d started the season playing much better than the previous year, when they were giving up 25+ points a game. In the past 4-5 games, they have not been as dominating, and they have a lot of injuries. I still don't think that the Bucs will be able to keep up with the Rams, but I do think they will put a couple scores on the board. At any rate, the Ram offense is too powerful at home, in the dome...especially after a lackluster performance last week. Every game has two sides, and I wish luck to whatever side you decide to play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
I wish you luck on your plays BP...

I'm all over the Rams -9.5 but I'm not touching the total. Tampa Bay reminds me of the Jets and New Orleans - 2 teams that bleed inconsistency.

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
BP

I am with you on the over. I also think the game will be high scoring. Lets cash in tonight and good luck on the rams side bet.

just cover

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Just wanted to add...line might be down from last year's because of the improved rams defense. Rams have lots of defensive injuries, just enough to give the bucs some ability to score. Bucs will be forced to keep up with high powered ram offense.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg