Rams at Packers

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
This is going to be a very interesting game to say the least. Line has opened as the Packers -7. One thing to always remember is that we forget about the teams who didn?t play wild card week and rely on the teams we just watched

To me this looks like a Rams cover and possible winner, I?ll be thought of as a hater but if you look at the matchups the Rams were probably the worst opening match up the Packers could have. All you can say that is bad for the the matchup is the weather and possible footing, it could be big but looking for 30 degree weather, I could see if a lot of snow comes in but let?s break it down a little.

Rams can matchup up with any receivers the Packers have and then it will come down to scheme, both young coaches will be very aware. Packers will need Tonyan to be good, along with Aaron Jones, don?t be surprise to seee the packers try to scheme MVS and St. Brown into matchups. If Ramsey is able to cover Adams straight up then watch out for blitz schemes with Bakitiari out.

On the other side of the ball on matchups, Jaire Alexander will shut down whoever he sees, the breaker is going to be Woods or Kupp, one of these guys will get ope plus Higbee should be used as a weapon as wellls I don?t think the Packers can stop Akers either. Saying that though, the problem I have with the Rams and only problem I have with the Rams is Goff. He may shit all over himself and weird shit happen in Lambueau when west coast teams come in there.

Green Bay could be shell shocked cause they haven?t seen a defense since since November and that was the bears and had 315 yards of offense, trust me if they only get that they won?t win by more than 7.

Take the Rams with confidence unless
Goff shits bed.

Total is 46.5, I?m leaning under but I?ll wait on weather.

Also Rams don?t have to worry about a big crowd either

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
What?s your rationale, just interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Aaron Rodgers is coming off an MVP caliber season and he will have had two full weeks of rest.
2. Lambeau Field is one of the most difficult stadiums for a team to come in a play in, especially in the playoffs. Also, the Rams are used to playing in sunny California and now they have to play in cold Wisconsin weather.
3. The Rams may have a solid defense, but their offense can?t produce the way the Packers do. Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams will run circles around the Rams defense and Jalen Ramsey won?t be able to stop it.

Speed

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Did anyone see the Packers MURDER the Titans in That Cold Ass Tundra... They couldn?t WAIT to get the Fuck off that field...Just Sayin...Pack Rolls:00hour:00hour

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
1. Aaron Rodgers is coming off an MVP caliber season and he will have had two full weeks of rest.
2. Lambeau Field is one of the most difficult stadiums for a team to come in a play in, especially in the playoffs. Also, the Rams are used to playing in sunny California and now they have to play in cold Wisconsin weather.
3. The Rams may have a solid defense, but their offense can?t produce the way the Packers do. Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams will run circles around the Rams defense and Jalen Ramsey won?t be able to stop it.

Fair enough, the last time Rodgers had 2 weeks off to play a home playoff game he was flat and off. My problem with Green Bay is they haven?t played anybody with a good defense in some time. Look at that schedule, they all blow.

I don?t know about Adams running circles around Ramsey, he?s stopped just about everyone he?s faced. Adams is great and he will get some but I don?t think they run circles around the them. What if Ramsy shuts down Adams?

For me if Goff plays well they win that?s a big if.. I do worry about the a packers blitz packages getting to Goff creating turnovers, other than that I have think the a packers defense isn?t very good and they may have a hell of a time stopping Akers. Josh Reynolds and Higbee have to play roles.

Weather wise it will be 20s and sun but they forecast can change.

This is a type of team Rodgers has always struggled against, a smash mouth tough defense who can get after it. He?s been used to nothin but soft defenses all season long. Should be a good game

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Did anyone see the Packers MURDER the Titans in That Cold Ass Tundra... They couldn?t WAIT to get the Fuck off that field...Just Sayin...Pack Rolls:00hour:00hour

Yep that?s for sure. I would say the Titans defense is one of the worst in football. Rams have more weapons on offense IMO then the Titans as well. Alexander is going to take out one receiver but the either woods or Kupp will get a good matchup on a the other side and the Packers aren?t very good against the run and Akers is fresh!!

I see it this a 3-4 point game either way

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Yep that?s for sure. I would say the Titans defense is one of the worst in football. Rams have more weapons on offense IMO then the Titans as well. Alexander is going to take out one receiver but the either woods or Kupp will get a good matchup on a the other side and the Packers aren?t very good against the run and Akers is fresh!!

I see it this a 3-4 point game either way

I missed the number yesterday as i was involved in the college Championship, but my friends took the 7 yesterday...Hoping we both have the right side..:0074

SOUTHPHILYSHARK

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
SOUTH PHILLY

WAIT
This above is your Reasoning
Rams OUTRIGHT

The Packers are Soft
The Rams are MEN that like to Lay Beatings to other teams

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
WAIT
This above is your Reasoning
Rams OUTRIGHT

The Packers are Soft
The Rams are MEN that like to Lay Beatings to other teams

Just like OSU OUTRIGHT? :mj07:
https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?669739-OHIO-STATE-BUCKEYES-OutRight

Guess who was tied for the best home record in the NFL this season the SOFT Packers @ 7-1.
Rams were an average 4-4 on the road in games played NOT below freezing. ;142loser:
Lambeau will be in the 20's.
Packers love that shit!
Oh let's not forget who had the best ATS record in the NFL this season the SOFT Packers @ 12-4 ATS.
PLEASE BET the RAMS

Last edited:

ron808

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2001
USA
Looks like action for both sides.
At least someone will win.
GL everyone

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Green Bay will beat KC in the SB. A match-up between the two MVP candidates.

Next year will be a rematch with Mahomes winning it all, and Rodgers retiring.

:0008

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Rams at Packers

Just like OSU OUTRIGHT? :mj07:
https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?669739-OHIO-STATE-BUCKEYES-OutRight

Guess who was tied for the best home record in the NFL this season the SOFT Packers @ 7-1.
Rams were an average 4-4 on the road in games played NOT below freezing. ;142loser:
Lambeau will be in the 20's.
Packers love that shit!
Oh let's not forget who had the best ATS record in the NFL this season the SOFT Packers @ 12-4 ATS.
PLEASE BET the RAMS

I had them at 10-6 ATS

The combined record of the teams they played at home 45-82-1

They played the # 14, 18, 19, 20, 24, 29, 31, and 32 ranked defenses.

Their M.O. is that they are soft but we will see, they had to have one of the easiest schedules in football. It?s hard to back Goff in the cold though. His thumb was a balloon at the end of last game. Also when playing at Lambeau they have to play very clean game.

Be interesting to see what the Packer can do if Ramsey does slow down Adams. Can Rodgers find Tonyan and his backs?, they are very good catching the ball out of the backfield. Another big key obviously is going to be Akers and how the packers pass rush is. Goff has a real chance of shittting himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie