RANGERS +135

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
3 play I just came to this board, I cap hockey, but only look for what I considered to be great spots. This is in my opinion is one. Yes, I am aware that in recent years the flyers have owned the rangers, especially at MSG. However, tonight presents a very different situation. The Rangers are hot and Richter is even hotter. Lindros has been chomping at the bit for this one. The flyers screw him and "Pay backs are a bitch!" Lindros will have his teamates fired up. Who won, who lost. Flyers or Lindros. We will see...

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puckfan

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
HEY LBTS

The Flyers are chomping at the bit for this one more than the Rangers. After Eric shagged Brindamour's wife the whole team took Rod's side in the affair. That's why Eric didn't play for a year and a half??? Take the Flyers!!

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Originally posted by LBTSDBTS:
The flyers screw him and "Pay backs are a bitch!"

I'm not exactly sure how the Flyers screwed Lindros, considering he made it virtually impossible to trade him by demanding that he play only in Toronto. He and his dad are both detrimental to the sport of hockey because they mistakenly view that they decide how everything goes. Lindros screwed the Flyers, get the facts straight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
We will see. In my opinion if a player no longer wants to play for a team, then let him go. Don't play games. The flyers played games with Lindros and lost.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!1

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
Agree with ya there LBTS. Clarke is the biggest jackass in sports. Glad to see the Rangers stick it to Flyers tonight and Lindros scoring that first goal just makes it so much sweeter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie