Raptors 1st Round Pick

BigDirty

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2003
Toronto
Ok, being from Toronto and a pretty big NBA fan, I am up in arms over the Raptors first round pick -- Charlie Villeneuva. The media has lambasted this pick, the fans are irate.. Personally, I have never heard of this guy. What do you fellas know about him? Is the media missing something??

I have absolutely no faith in GM Babcock.. He has made some HORRENDOUS moves in the last year and this one looks to be just as bad as last years draft blunder.

Any college basketball insiders know anything???

Stay dirty...

:cursin:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I think Chuckie is a very talented player. His rep, however, is that he sometimes does not put forward a full effort.

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I've heard of him and I like him. Unfortuantely, I am always wrong on the Raptors picks it seems. If I like the pick, it tanks. (Boy that Hoffa guy looks good, eh?) If I'm not sold on it, the guy ends up being a star. (..."that McGrady guy will never amount to anything"...)

So I think I am going to have to find a way to not like this guy, quick. :)

If he only puts in half an effort he'll blend in just great with the other 14 guys on the team. :rolleyes: Just what we need, another "Half-Man, Half-An-Effort".

Bet on MyBookie