Raptors-Wiz

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jay Trotter

Forum Member
Dec 29, 2000
sorry for the lateness of my post.

Have watched the line movement with great interest on this one. I grabbed Toronto at +10 when it opened yesterday afternoon, then it went off the board. Re-opened at +8 and moved to +9, so I took some more at the 9. Now down to +8 and seems to be holding. No Stackhouse for Wiz, no Jefferies for Raps, but....Alston will play and the difference he makes is enough to put some money on what I consider a very live dog tonight. Alston provides energy, can pass the ball to guys in spots where they can do something with the ball, makes Williams a 2, which is his best spot, puts MoPete to the 3 position which is his best spot. My numbers are no longer available so I can't call this a play, but I believe the Raptors at +300 is also worth a small play. I also have Raps +2.5 for the 1st quarter and +4.5 for the half. Also have Raptor team total over 42.5 for the first half. If the Wiz slow the game down to a crawl then the +10 and +9 look better. If its up and down Raps will be able to get easy looks. Can't see getting killed on all of these tonight and see potentially them all cashing.

Can't call it a play, but if you're into a small fling on a live dog take a look at one or two of these.

gl

Scarecrow

Forum Member
Nov 26, 1999
Martinez, CA
I count 5 plays...results go 3-2 BUT one of the wins is the ML +300, so I figure in units 5-2 for a nifty overall win. Thank you again!

:D

SC