RAS early College Basketball

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Never really understood the hard on people seem to have for RAS. :facepalm:

The best college hoops service BAR NONE the past 15 years.

Absolutely no one posts as complete and transparent record as them...absolutely NO ONE. They have complete records posted back to 1999-2000.

Are subscribers able to get their release lines? It can be very very difficult, however for honesty and performance they are unmatched.

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin

Absolutely no one posts as complete and transparent record as them...absolutely NO ONE. They have complete records posted back to 1999-2000.

Are subscribers able to get their release lines? It can be very very difficult, however for honesty and performance they are unmatched.

For non-subscribers that have no chance of getting his lines, you would never make money. Grade him against the closing line and see what his record is.

Totally agree that he is honest and transparent, although the last time I looked, l didn't see where he posted his plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado

Agree with this. If you are going to subscribe you need to figure out before hand if you are able to get on lines quickly and get the lines near when they are posted. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to subscribe.

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
heleanth...check his website.

Everyone on this site grades their plays at the line in which they made their play ..in theory at least.

So if a person bets an under at 58 and it closes 56, that person should grade his play as a loser if it lands on 57...wtf?

Isn't the sign of a profitable bettor one who consistently beats the closing line, not just my opinion, ask Pinnacle.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
RAS

1.5 Units
[540] San Jose State +4
now +1 1/2

1 Unit
[537] Cal Irvine/Arizona over 128?, opened 131 moved to 128 1/2, released play, now 134
[531] Wisconsin Green Bay/Wisconsin over 135, opened 136, moved to 139 1/2 now

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Through Friday November 28

Through Friday November 28

16-25..... -12.6 units

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Just wondering...a couple posts back you posted

"another LOSER for RAS!"

why the venom..why the enjoyment when he and his SUBSCRIBERS lose?

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Just wondering...a couple posts back you posted

"another LOSER for RAS!"

why the venom..why the enjoyment when he and his SUBSCRIBERS lose?

Cuz when I posted the play it was almost over with and it went "UNDER"? :shrug:

I don't have any venom about RAS!! For a costly service such as theirs and with their honest record and visibility, why would anyone want to spend their hard earned cash when they can get their picks in this forum for FREE and just follow the cappers that typically keep their records and are in the plus side?

Buying a service is like throwing your money away!!

Just my opinion anyways!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
RAS 17-26 -12.7 units

While it is very nice of you to post the RAS picks when you get them...the information is basically useless because there is absolutely zero chance of getting his release number by the time your info is posted.

I guess if people are simply interested in who he's on, it's worthwhile.

Ans since he's running so bad maybe people will want to fade away :shrug:

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Fwiw, there are several cappers on the site who are consistent winners year after year and do keep detailed accurate records.

Their work is much appreciated. :0008