rather watch Oprah then these sports......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
ok...the sports you can't stand to watch:

my top 5

1) Baseball.....sooooooooo boring!

2) Nascar...round and round and round

3) Figure Skating

4) Cheerleading (lots do consider it a sport)

5) Drag racing

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I love playing golf, and watching sometimes if its a good tourny or good race, but you really have to be a big fan to enjoy watching it all the time, with the quiet announcers, I usually turn it on after I get home from working 7am-1pm on a weekend for a nap;) ;)
honorable mention: nascar, figure skating, x games, drag racing, cheerleading, worlds strongest man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
RexBudler said:
Nascar is the worst thing I have ever watched :eek:

I second that. I HATE being at the bar and they`ll have a race on and you see these hillbillies come up to the TV and tal up Jeff Gordon or Dale Ernhardt Jr. Its like the bandwagon Michigan - Ohio St fans around here. They want nothing to do with them when they suck but they cant name more then 3 players on the team when they say "ohh thats my favorite team"

Captain Crunch

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2002
Lee's Summit, Mo.
Have to agree with you on the Nascar issue. Some friends of ours own a Budweiser distributorship, and we get tickets every year to the races here in KC and have access to the corporate area so it is more of a social event for me. You can't believe how worked up some of these poeple get for these things. I always go and walk through the area where they sell all of the team hats and stuff, and these nuts are literally throwing money at the vendors buying this crap. It is like a cult following for some of these people. After the green flag drops, it gets pretty old real quick, and then I head back to the tent for some more ice cold beer to make it through to the end. The Budweiser models do help to pass the time though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chopsticks

Fish Head
Forum Member
Feb 15, 2002
Arlington, TX (But a Missourian at heart)
1. Nascar...Vrooommin' in a circle...Just don't get it

2. Golf...Though I really like playing the game...Have a terrible slice

3. Baseball...Unless I'm there live, I don't watch it at all. I'd rather sleep

4. Figure Skating...get dizzy watching them spin

5. Professional Wrestling...It's fake

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I might be going to the race here in Atlanta this Sunday, but it's neither here nor there with me. My brother-in-law gets all fired up about it, so I'll go with him. The enjoyed the two races that I have been to, though.

Baseball is the worst sport to watch on TV. Fun to go to during nice weather to knock back cold beers, but that's it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
NASCAR
Tennis (especially Mens, reminds me of the yuppy fags that went to the racket club when I was a kid.

Soccer-pay money to go see 0-0 tie

wwf-amazing how many watch this

NHL-wwf on skates

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Hard to believe all the NASCAR hits. I thought the whole world had become fans. It's growing faster then anyother sport.
I can understand Golf. Playing it is one thing. A good nap is what you get watching it. Something like Volley Ball sleep time.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well good to see I'm not the only one who hates Nascar.........although sometimes I'll even watch Nascar over Baseball.........ahh screw it.....they are tied........both horrible sports :nono:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
would rather watch Oprah than these sports on TV.

soccer, bowling, ice skating, gymnastics, equestrian jumping, track and field, and NHL (note great in person, but sucks to watch NHL on tv imho).

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Least Favorite sports to watch and I wouldn't stoop so low as to even watch Oprah: (nothing against you Oprah fans on here!)

1)Hockey
2)Nascar
3)Hockey
4)Nascar
5)Hockey

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
NASCAR is great, guys!

For at least a few hours a week, it keeps a lot of drunks in front of their tv's, and not on the road!