Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Show me something cuz you have done zip so far

They held them to 14 points and zero in the second half. What exactly do you guys want :shrug:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

Don't know why I keep saying 14 :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
well for a team that allegedly could and would shut down the run....they sure got shredded.....add-in the 0 sacks, 0 pressure and 0 hits on yates and i'd say they really didnt do much.

yes. 3 turnovers on defense but 2 were jump balls into triple coverage and the other was a decent play by the db, but throw right at him

what would your grade be for balt defense today?

i'd give them a C

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
well for a team that allegedly could and would shut down the run....they sure got shredded.....add-in the 0 sacks, 0 pressure and 0 hits on yates and i'd say they really didnt do much.

yes. 3 turnovers on defense but 2 were jump balls into triple coverage and the other was a decent play by the db, but throw right at him

what would your grade be for balt defense today?

i'd give them a C

Give them a fucking F if you want, they won the game by holding the Texas team to 13 points.

You can't diss them for making turnovers, that's part of defense.

No matter what you say, the bottom line tells the story. They made a play when they had to make a play. Period.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BEFORE the game (you ALWAYS talk AFTER the game like Sponge) how many points did you think Houston would score?

Did the Ravens have to pitch a SO to get a B grade from you?

Christ!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
And Foster is the #1 rusher in the NFL and it was the first time in 17 Ravens playoff games they gave up 100 yards to a running back. Shame, shame.

Maybe Houston should have kept giving him the ball instead of throwing into coverage :shrug:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
thought hou would score around 17-20ish

and yes....if they didnt throw and kept hammering foster who btw wasnt the #1 rusher in the nfl, they would have had more success and probably would have won the game

the ravens won, the point was....their defense played fairly average vs a below average texans offense (with yates)....if you think that type of defensive effort vs ne next week will work, good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
The problem is that they didnt cover the spread, and for the meanings of this forum, they suck for this game, hehehehe

Hell of a game, hell of defenses, any ravens fan love this games because is a defensive game, lets see what happens on New England next week.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
The problem is that they didnt cover the spread, and for the meanings of this forum, they suck for this game, hehehehe

Hell of a game, hell of defenses, any ravens fan love this games because is a defensive game, lets see what happens on New England next week.

I agree :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
thought hou would score around 17-20ish

and yes....if they didnt throw and kept hammering foster who btw wasnt the #1 rusher in the nfl, they would have had more success and probably would have won the game

the ravens won, the point was....their defense played fairly average vs a below average texans offense (with yates)....if you think that type of defensive effort vs ne next week will work, good luck.

I really think the bye hurt them. :SIB

I was yelling the same shit you guys were in the IN GAME thread, all game long.

Brady won't put up 40 and the Ravens will put up more than 20.

You never know, it's a completely new game with different teams. The Steelers handled them, I think the Ravens will too.

I'm a homer and hoping.

The Ravens had one of their 'BAD' games today and still won. Next week maybe Flacco will help out a little.

But, Flacco catches a lot of grief when most of the problem is the HORRIBLE play calling. Just fucking horrible.

On their next to last possession, why in the hell were they throwing the ball on 2nd and 3rd down when they could have run the clock down to 2 minutes and still kick the FG? I have no idea what Cam Cam was thinking. He should be fired.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
MadJack said:

You never know, it's a completely new game with different teams. The Steelers handled them, I think the Ravens will too.

I'm a homer and hoping.

The Ravens had one of their 'BAD' games today and still won. Next week maybe Flacco will help out a little.

But, Flacco catches a lot of grief when most of the problem is the HORRIBLE play calling. Just fucking horrible.

On their next to last possession, why in the hell were they throwing the ball on 2nd and 3rd down when they could have run the clock down to 2 minutes and still kick the FG? I have no idea what Cam Cam was thinking. He should be fired.

They have a chip and chair that for should! Patties defense can only stop Tebow so I expect a much better raven O next week! I'll be rooting for Matty Birk

Mr Rattler

BLACKBIRD FAN
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2010
CLEEEEAR!!
HOUSTON THREW THE KITCHEN SINK AT THE RAVENS TODAY, AND THE PURPLE PREVAILED.

IN THE PLAYOFFS, A WIN IS A WIN.

GO BACK TO 2000 WHEN THE RAVENS WON THE SUPERBOWL. THEIR ONLY WIN THAT WASN'T UGLY WAS THE SUPERBOWL.

THIS TEAM WINS WHEN IT COUNTS. SOMEHOW, SOME WAY.

I AM SURE THAT IN GREEN BAY, THAT AN UGLY WIN WOULD SOUND MIGHTY SWEET RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!

GO RAVENS!!!:00hour :00hour

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico

I'm a homer and hoping.

Also think Flacco has to stop buying on that Gunslinger BS that he has in the season, he is not a gunslinger, he is not part of the first or second round in elite QB talking, so he better continue thinking that he is in development that way he will improve, he has a lot of room to improve, but think that lately he has not been trying enough.

I hope the Ravens can score and beat the Patriots, because the patriots have no Defense, only good thing they did this year was to blow Denver out of the playoffs, hehe:)

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
Baltimore will be in a world of shit if they have to play a REAL defense like San Fran......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Baltimore will be in a world of shit if they have to play a REAL defense like San Fran......

They already played them and beat them. Played Pittsburgh twice and beat them twice.

Beat Houston twice and the Bengals twice.

What else you got?