Ray Bourque

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
Forget about how we bet on the series and this first game.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ray Bourque. If I were to bet with my heart, doesn't he deserve a ring more than anyone?

Maybe this topic should be in the general forum, but would like to hear reactions to this comment. Thanks

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
KC - agree wholeheartedly. All betting allegiances aside, would love to see Bourque get to hold the Cup aloft.
Have a friend who is a Bruins fan - hey, somebody had to be sympathetic to him
biggrin.gif
- and he was saying even he'd love to see it happen.
Mind you, he hates the Devils with a vengeance
smile.gif

the mugs

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Cranston, RI, USA
I will drink from that Mug...By the way, did you all see the billboard "we" put up out there in Denver?

The establishment I went to Sat night was full of bandwagon Avalanche fans. After every goal, you would have thought we were in Denver - because for sure the Bruins won't see this round of hockey anytime soon.
frown.gif

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
well me for one would love to see the guy win it, as it stands after game 1 i don'r think n jersey has a chance.total domination by colorado,very surprising though. i see this series going in 5 games the most!!!

Ray will sip from lord stanley this year
biggrin.gif

JohnWise

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
If you check my earlier posts, you'll see I liked Colorado. It isn't over yet though. I just liked the price. But it would be nice to see Ray get his day with the Cup. My son is into hockey BIG time. I spend lots of time on the road. Canada, the works. We love hockey.

[This message has been edited by JohnWise (edited 05-29-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie