want action ----------and your the best:mj01:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
NEED HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOES ANYONE HAVE ACCESS TO IN SIDE INFO ON REASTATE IN DELAWARE I NEED A CERTAIN PROPERTY LOOKED UP TO SEE WHO OWNS AND HOW MUCH THEY PAID THANKS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
NEED HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOES ANYONE HAVE ACCESS TO IN SIDE INFO ON REASTATE IN DELAWARE I NEED A CERTAIN PROPERTY LOOKED UP TO SEE WHO OWNS AND HOW MUCH THEY PAID THANKS

Hey Ray, if it's like other states, MI and SD you can go to the counties website under property search and type in the address and it should give you the info or go down the courthouse and find out. Hope it helps...glta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
hey ray good to see you back, ive got a buddy who is a real estate agent here in wisconsin i will see if there is someway that he can look up info for you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

allman79

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2006
ray my brother is a realestate agent in s.e. pa. near valley forge. let me know and ill get u in contact

Needawin

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
North Carolina
I was just getting ready to post "what side would Raymond be on?" AND there he is! Great to have you back and glad to see were on the same side...feel alot better about it now.

Needawin

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cavy1

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
Clwtr, Fl
NEED HELP

should be public record
if you know the address and the county you can look it up online

nice to see you back
always nice to ya

cavy1