Raymond, JT Sneaks, Anyone with skills...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Looking at playing the Mich St. game at +14 at Florida. Also thinking about taking SE Missouri St. at +17 at Vanderbilt. I love getting this many points, especially in basketball. Opportunity for back door cover. Why is the Mich St. line so high? What do you guys think about these games.

NJO

Forum Member
Apr 24, 2001
Milwaukee, WI
I do not have the expertise of others here, but I would caution strongly against betting on an underdog because they could come in the back door.

If you see the dog as a better team capable of hanging in because of their A team versus another's A team, then play away!

But, to bank on that back door could leave you with empty pockets.

Good luck with whatever you do.

As for your 2 games, I see FL down a notch this year, but I don't trust Mich State enough here to get it done.

I have no thoughts on SEMo-Vandy.

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
I agree. Not so sure about SE Missouri, but I looked at the Mich St. game and I think that even though they will not win, they will be able to hang in long enough to cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Hammer

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2000
Columbia, SC
Beatrix--Great calls. Mich St./Florida played out just like you expected and SE Missouri St. was a game I totally overlooked until i saw your post. Let us know who you like tomorrow.

Rowdy

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Hammer,
ASK BP WHERE HE GOT THOSE PICKS. SURE IS EASY TO PICK WINNERS FROM THE SIDELINE!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg