Raymond

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
He is a fucking idiot nothing more.

Just a matter of time before he goes on another two week banning.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
G. E. Jewbury's Letters, 1892:

"His services are like so many white elephants, of which nobody can make use, and yet that drain one's gratitude, if indeed one does not feel bankrupt."

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
No shit, was not about race, some of you people just look to start shit. Keep reading your dictionaries. Seems that's the only smarts some of you have. Go jump in the thread with the Irish jokes, they are no different then what Ray posted. To much snow in maryland I guess for some fuking jack offs.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Ray did you get my joke back. They must have been moven your post. And I don't know if it got there.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I actually had no problem with the joke. Maybe if from anyone other than Raymond it might have passed inspection. Dumbass knows he's on a short leash.:rolleyes:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
No shit, was not about race, some of you people just look to start shit. Keep reading your dictionaries. Seems that's the only smarts some of you have. Go jump in the thread with the Irish jokes, they are no different then what Ray posted. To much snow in maryland I guess for some fuking jack offs.

Whatever you say, Mr. Agro who gets his thrills knocking poor Mexicans to the sidewalk when all they want to do is give you cheap hooker offers.:rolleyes:

IX_Bender

Forum Member
thats_racist.gif

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Whatever you say, Mr. Agro who gets his thrills knocking poor Mexicans to the sidewalk when all they want to do is give you cheap hooker offers.:rolleyes:

Shut your fuking mouth unless someone is speaking to you Do you live in Maryland? DID NOT FUKING THINK SO. FUKING SPERM LIPS.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
If you just said who lives in Maryland, then there'd be less confusion. . . and it probably wouldn't hurt to offer smurphy an apology. . . He's very well thought of in the general forum

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Did I tell you guys the one about chief one a bang it.

Bet on MyBookie