Reason y the under is the play!!!!

jbxscash

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
charleston wv
Because ATS had the over. The worst sports service in the business. I played the opposite of there pick. they r horrible.

A

Antonio

Thanks for the tip
confused.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jbxscash

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
charleston wv
Nobody listens to me anyway, what is the difference. Better be on my picks next week, im goin direct opposite of ATS next week, they were 0-9 this weekend. Teddy KGB if u want them, i'll get them for u, just ask.

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
thanks for the offer jbx, but I think betting against me might be just as good
smile.gif
I took a beating this weekend and am going to take a break for a week or 2 to save up and pay some bills. But I must do this to keep myself amused
tongue.gif

LOCK OF THE YEAR!!!

TAKE COWBOYS FIRST HALF.. I GUARANTEE EVERYTHIGN I OWN!!! HOP ON IT NOW
wink.gif

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
About 7 yrs. ago a group of my friends joined ATS and the "Lock Club" they barely collected for 3 weeks then proceeded to blow their balls, that's the nicest way to put it
They went back to collect the fee because they didn't get a profit and they got jerked
around and promised the world, they forgot to add the vig on there unit play losses.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
good call on the under.....

i listened.....but waited til i got the 38.5!

with these two quarterbacks, defensive plays are about all you have to worry about. Actually, I could still see the over covering.....there could easily be 3 or 4 scores right now by defenses......