Recap and Tuesday Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Well Oswalt pitched great but the Jays got smoked. That is life. So a 1-1 day as Det got rained out. Be back in a bit with some plays for today.

Record OVERALL (11-4)
Dogs (4-2)
Favs (5-0)
Totals (2-2)

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I have four on tap for today. Not totals but two favs and two dogs. The dogs have a real nice value.

Chi Cubs -155
*I really like Leiber and think the Cubs will come out pissed after losses to Buccos. Trachel pitched well in last outing so dont look for that to continue.
Minn Twins +120
*Mays is a stud pitcher and had a bad outing last time. Finley hasnt pitched yet and the Twins should be able to put up at least 5 or 6. Mays will pitch at least 7 and quiet the hot Indian bats.
TB Rays +125
*This is my favorite game of the night. I love Paul Wilson. He started pitching great at the end of last year and has continued through spring and his first start. My only concern is can the Rays score runs. Look for Cox and Hall to break out and for the Rays to get a nice win in Bmore.
A's -120
*You gotta love getting Zito at only -120. Rogers is very shaky and should get pounded. Zito pitched well against the Rangers last time and shouldnt have a problem this time either. Oakland is playing well so look for the Wins to continue.

Good luck everyone!!

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I am going to add one more:
Yankees -170
*Mussina is a Cy Young candidate this year and I feel he has good value in this spot. I said it last game and got burned but I am not completely sold on Halladay. Mussina should throw 7-8 innings and only allow a few. Look for a 4-5 run victory from the Yankees.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
Nice call on the Cubbies.. I took them on the runline..:) ... Congrats to both of us...
:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg