refs

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
here are some refs for tonight that i stumbled across................

calgary/clm larue & sutherland
vanc/mnt koharski & warren
nj/phoe hasenfratz & shick

still trying to find if brodeur is in net or not...
later

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 11-01-2001).]

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
Do refs have a significant impact on capping a game? Is it like baseball umps? I've never explored this angle before.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
well i think they can play a role. with the early season increase in called penalties, i definitely think they are a factor. i wish i had more stats for number of penalties per game for each ref but covers just has over/under and goals per game average which can be misleading if looked at by itself. but i bet some of the guys on this forum will tell you that certain refs let them play and others seem to constantly raise their arm and call a shitload of penalties.
i havent watched enough hockey in my time to form an opinion on certain refs but i posted this info anyway for everyone.

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
I would love to find a site that gives out the Ref's. I can tell you this much. Larue is 4-1 YTD on the home team. Sutherland is 5-2 on the O/U and Koharski is 6-2 on the O/U. So please, if anyone can post the Ref's before game time. I know it would help me.

GLTA
Dude

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Should of also added, that Karue was 42-25 on the home team last year, and Koharski LY was 44-29 on the home team.

Dude

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Based on last years stats + this year to date...

Avoid playing the UNDER on these:

Angus
Jackson
Kimmerly
Van Massenhove
Koharski
Marouelli
Walkom
Fraser
Degrace

Avoid playing the OVER on these:

Gregson
Mcguire
Kowal
Joannette
Warren
P Devorski
Trottier
Stewart
Larue
Faucette
Peel
Watson

Dwayne

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
I'm just wondering if it's possibly like baseball. Where a crew rotates around. I think this could really be a useful angle. Maybe it's certain refs around certain areas?

[This message has been edited by Dwayne (edited 11-01-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie