Rice Not under oath for 9/11

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Those testifying for 9/11 commission are under oath but TWO. Rice and Bush. ALL OTHERS must take the oath. Wonder why those two get a pass.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
not sure, but I do really like Condy Rice. She is so intelligent, and eloquent, and I almost beam with pride every time I see her. I think she would even make an excellent President. Off your topic, but felt like I would give that input.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Six

I like Condy Rice too. She just seems like she would be above
lieing for anyone even the President. That has to count for
something.

KOD

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cisco, What they going to do with Arnold. And KOD she will do as told.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
djv said:
And KOD she will do as told.

djv

Yeh I would too. You have to admit she has principals however.

I heard George W can be a real dick in meetings.

KOD

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
This just up from the commission. She has no time to appear. You kidding. She is on every network each week blowing smoke. Skip one of your network shows and come talk about whats important. We need to learn why folks from one adminastration did not listen or work very well togeather. Forget the Left and right BS. If we can learn how to see things like 9/11 can be found out earlier. Well then everyone involved should get there ass in front of this commission. This is much more important then tv apearences.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i just watched the first few hours

i just watched the first few hours

of the hearings....and i can say with full confidence that this is an absolute dog and pony show.....

ass clowns on the panel prefacing their comments with,"mr powell,ms albright or whomever,you know how much i admire you for your service to our country...and how i`ve always admired your hard work in the public and private sector....i consider you a great american"..............................

then trying to trip them up and catch a mis-statement so it can be used for political purposes...

they are alloting 15 million for this circus?....

what a joke...

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Condy Rice wouldn't lie. They named an oil tanker after her. Now those guys who run the oil tankers wouldn't want to ruin their reputations by honoring someone who might lie.;)

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
rice has met with the 9/11 panel. the reason that the panel wants her to testify, under oath is for the public's benefit.

i agree that rice should testify under oath & by her not doing it makes her look bad. like maybe she is hiding something. this type of thing, of being secretive is what i don't like about the bush administration.

Last edited:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Don't know much about it but feel she should testify under oath if asked.
What I find very amusing however is those that are so adament about her testifing under oath are the same that supported someone "convicted" of lying under oath.:tongue

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
DTB two wrongs dont make it right. Let her tell it under oath. We can deside to support her for telling the truth or for lieing. But we need to here her first. And soemone said she already talk to the commission. She sent a memo.
So far after watching yesterday. Unless something changes my mind today. The Clinton admind it's last year and the Bush it's first 8 months. Both have nothing to ne proud of.

Chanman

:-?PipeSmokin'
Forum Member
StatlerWaldorf_s.jpg

Statler: "Boo!"
Waldorf: "Boo!"
Statler: "That was the worst thing I ever heard!"
Waldorf: "It was terrible!"
Statler: "Horrendous!"
Waldorf: "Well, maybe it wasn't that bad..."
Statler: "Oh yeah?"
Waldorf: "There were even some parts of it I liked"
Statler: "Yeah, I liked a lot of it"
Waldorf: "Yeah, it was good"
Statler: "It was great!"
Waldorf: "It was wonderful!"
Statler: "Bravo!"
Waldorf: "More, more..."
Statler: "More, more..."

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well Rice did not show up. They sent some other big fat guy that didn't know nothing. Just waisted the commissions time. But Rice had time after Clark was done with his turn to run in front of the T V lights and said he was wrong about much. Of course she was not under oath. It's a shame. Now I see why things like this seem to repeat every 8/9 years. No one wants to take blame or pay attention.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well it didn't help Bush with her grandstanding. I see many of the
KIN of those who died that day are not happy about it either. Cant blame them. Must have been pure hell for them that dreadful day 9/11. And this bitch cant give up a hour of her time.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Hope Rice isn't being targeted by anyone because she is a female.....or worse yet.....because she is black!

I don't want to see any Republicans, oops SORRY, Democrats busting on her while not being forth coming about their real reasons.

Where is a MAN (or feminist) LOL when you need one.:tongue How convenient none are around. That's right, it's golf season again. They have bigger hills to climb and more important issues to deal with. And there the small problem of her maybe actually being attractive and successful. They couldn't ride up on horseback in this scene.

Wonder what would be said by the his "high and mightiness", the Reverend, if Mrs Rice were espousing other principles. Oh, I don't know...........of the Liberal variety.

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

such a tacky situation for those crusaders

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
How is this a liberal or conservative issue? Either she stands up and testifies or doesn't. She didn't. I don't care if she is green or yellow or purple or white or black or if she is a man or a woman or something in between, she still didn't have the guts to testify under oath. I remember a bunch of conservatives who couldn't wait to get the president of the united states to tell us all about a bj under oath. I guess that was more important to the conservative right wing.

Bet on MyBookie