Right spot-BC 2 1/2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Think this is a letdown game for FL st...they are in the NCAAs no matter what..BC, not..they need a few more wins...FL St has been on a good roll..but on the road against a team that needs a win more than them...think they give this one away...and BC wins pretty easily...BC 72, FL st 60..

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I'm pretty sure FSU is in but I think you'd have a tough time telling them that. I know they've been 9-7 recently and been left out, and it might have happened more than once. They need 2 more wins to get to 10-6 which I'm sure is what it would take in their eyes to "guarantee" a berth....good luck, sort of...I'm on FSU...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
FSU goes 9-7, there in

FSU goes 9-7, there in

Depending on tourney upsets might determine FSUs fate..however, I think a 9-7 record in the ACC should be good enough to get into the tourney..maybe even 8-8...didn't have access to the game last night to watch...sounds like an exciting ending...I'll take the W

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Yeah, like I say, I think they are in. But they have been dicked a couple times before, thats why I don't think they will relax if there is any doubt. Congrats again on the win.