Rips Fades For Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dylan524

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2004
Rips Fades For Saturday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go guys..I wasnt going to do anymore more fades for awhile but looking over the service thread for today we have 3 games that stand out and the first game the services are pounding the Braves,,here are the 3 games with the reasoning behind the fades,,As always the teams we list are the teams were playing..Good luck guys

Pittsburgh Pirates..+137...7:05pm..
.(guys the services are pounding the Braves heavy,,wooohoooo..also Docs sports and Iron Horse Carlo camp have there goy on the braves and Sebestian sports are pounding the braves also and a real bad capper Sportbook guru has the braves so i love Pirates even more.)

Brew Crew-137...7:05pm...
.Cinny Kid (which is marc lawrence son ,its probally Marc using a different name) has The Giants for his goy..this guy is worst than his dad

San Diego Pads..even money..10:07pm..
.now Marc "loser " Lawrence has his 35th Goy on the Reds tonight

guys if ur up pound these,,the fades love it when we go against goy and gom's..just like we did last weekend..Your odds are in ur favor alot better when we see this instead of the tallys..Just look at the forums when our own posters start talking like services pow..gom..goy..9 out of 10 times they lose..When they just put out there regular plays (the posters not the services ) they do alot better..Anyhow play these or fade these..i recommend playing these especially the reason behind each game..Thanks and good luck guys..Rip & friends..

dylan524

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2004
im rip also(ripple)

these are mine,,i been doing these for a yr now,,in football and ncaa baskets this is the best system

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dylan524

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2004
i help all forums,,thats what theseforums are here for,,good luck,when it comes to football and baskets use these and nothing else
in bases there okay but those other 2 sports they rock

where ever u see Rips fades there from me.and mine..there are other fades out there,,good luck buddy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dylan524

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2004
pitt 3-0
mil 1-1
both games early so far
wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo ;ets go 3-0 tonight,,

theres a special thread for service plays,,that why i did this for our fades,,good luck guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dylan524

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2004
1-1 so far..exactly even ..lets go pads to win for the day ..good luck guys