Roast/Dog this week...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stuman

Banned
Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Memphrica, Tennessee
Roast
OK boys, no suprise that Kansas St. is going to run it up this weekend. They sent us to the pay window several times last season, and there is NO reason not to hammer em' again this year, especially this week. I know several of you run away from big chalk, so don't let me persuade you. Use your own judgement. :nono:

Our boy Snyder is an impressive 33-7 ATS when favored by more than 20 including 3 straight when laying more than 30. I'm looking for an easy cover here with a 50-60 point victory over a dismal Troy st.

Kansas St. -37

Dog
With the sooners only returning 4 starters on offense this year, that 32 point line may be just out of reach for Oklahoma with the Mean Green sporting the best defense in the SunBelt. N.T. may get shut out against the mighty OK d, but I still don't see the sooners scoring 32, or cover that kind of chalk for that matter. Methinks the starters are coming out late in the 3rd with Alabama on deck.

UNT +32

Good luck this season boys. Thinking about a small parlay on the above 2 games as well. Thoughts anyone? Am I crazy? I only had 3 wisdom teeth, ya know...:(