Rock Dr vs Dr Pick

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Sterling Marlin cost me 140 last week after being black flagged :shrug: along with the shortened race. That pick was based on a better power rating then is opponent.

This week I took a look at history to make my play. This pick is more againts Michael Waltrip then it's for Robby Gordon. Only 3 times in the 37 year history, has the Daytona 500 winner gone on to win the Subway 400. Waltrip has only 3 top 10 finishes in 34 races at the Rock. He's finished 19th or worse in his last 10 races here, and is starting 22 today. And he finished 40th last year.

I've read Robby Gordon ran a good race last week. He's starting 19th, and were 2 sec. faster then Waltrip. And the line has gone from -115 to -125 for Gordon. Hopefully that's enough.

My play for the Subway 400 is Robby Gordon -125/100 over Michael Waltrip.

GLTA
Dude

howdy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2002
Your pick last week was a good one and should have won!
Sterling did not cost you that play, NASCAR did with a bad call.
In their drivers meeting they said that if a car forced another below the line they would get the black flag and in watching the replay it is clear that Marlin was forced below the line OR wreck.

As for your pick this week.....:p :p :p

If RG can keep his nose clean and use a little patience Waltrip will cause/get into an accident.

GL

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Howdy

Watched the race last week and couldn't agree with you more.

I also like the way Johnny Benson set his car up for the race today. Not going for the pole, and only being .2 sec off. Could have a good shot at winning this.

Dude :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

howdy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2002
D,
Benson should have a good run today baring any accidents.
I dont know if he will have what it takes to win, let me rephrase that, I dont know if his team has what it will take to win.
I think this one will be won and lost in the pits.

However I believe this will be JB's best cup year ever.
They have the cars and driver and you will probably see a lot of work/changes with their pit crew. They are not bad but they have to be great to contend and win.

This is the same thing that happened with Sterling a couple years ago. When Ganassi came in he saw that the pit crew cost him a shot in almost every race (lose lugnuts and other silly crap), Ganassi fixed it and we see the results!