Rocketman Sports Sunday Card Inside!

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
Coming off a +7.8 unit day on Saturday as we sweep the NCAABB card 3-0 +5 units, go 0-2 -2.2 units in NBA, and 2-1 +5 units in NHL hitting our 5* play. The College Games today are a little too close to call for the Rocketman as well as the NBA card. We are turning our attention to what I think are two very nice plays in the NHL. Remember 5* play is my top rated play, but also remember there is no such thing as a lock and the Rocketman told you that!!

3:00 est 5* Detroit -1/2 -130
6:00 est 4* Minnesota -1/2 -135

Good luck today!!!

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Why do you always refer to yourself as "we"??

Is that kinda like the way The Rock refers to himself in third person?

Listen jabroni, this is an NHL forum. Post your plays if you want, but we really dont care much for your record in other sports. I'm sure no one here cares about my record in chinese checkers against my little brother.

Oh BTW, there IS a such thing as a LOCK. Here's a lock for you....I'll bet you that you're a service. Unless you can outperform the guys in here, don't even waste your time soliciting.

Strange that I looked in the NCAABB forum and couldn't find your post with this amazing SWEEP yesterday. Sorry if I missed it but I looked back to Thursday and couldn't find a post from you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie