Rockets

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Magic_01

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2002
Nebraska
I think Rockets win this game.

Rockets have the inside advantage with Yoa going against Motumbo. Motumbo may have better D, but don't look for him to score much. Rockets will go inside and force the occational double team and kick out to there good 3pt shooters with Jackson, Francis, and Mobley.

Knicks have the advantage with Marbury at the point but Francis has pontential to score right back and is a good defender.

Houston vs. Mobley. Houston has the major advantage here.

Kato vs. Thomas. No advantage either way. Kato better on D, Thomas better scorer.

Jackson vs. Van Horn. Jackson the better outside shooter with Van Horn has pontential scoring if he wants. SHould be about even matchup. If Jackson can knock down the threes huge advantage to Rockets.

As for I am going with a BIG play on Rockets for game. If things don't look good at half, always a possible buyback play, but think they win this game outright with Knicks still trying to get use to there new lineup.

Good Luck

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
With you on this game - don't think that NY can handle Yao if he's on.....also will be interesting how Marbury responds to his first game in the Garden. Since he's playing against another solid PG I don't think he'll take over this one.

Unicorn

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2001
Gahanna, OH USA
good call Magic. the knicks looked unsettled and a little in dissarray. it didn't help that Houston shot lights out but still, even if they didn't, NY was doomed from the get. Marbury better start shooting because Houston is hurt, and they certainly can't count on Van Horn to score every night, especially against good teams.

again, good pick on a night a lot of people were on NY...

;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg