rockford illinois

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

finemail

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
rockford, il
i am wanting to know if anyone on this site is from rockford illinois. if so, what do you do for fun in town. it seems like there is nothing to do in town lately. ok, there is nothing ever to do in rockford. what do you think the hot spots are in town? please don't mention restaurants (sic?) i.e. old chicago.
looking for something new to do...

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
fine.... we have determined recently that escarzamd is from rockford..... i am from quite close by, have ex- (cousin-in-laws) if there is such a thing from there.... but can't help you on what to do :( .... you want something NEW to do, head to the quad cities and reds and i will find something for ya ;)

finemail

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
rockford, il
BahamaMama said:
fine.... we have determined recently that escarzamd is from rockford..... i am from quite close by, have ex- (cousin-in-laws) if there is such a thing from there.... but can't help you on what to do :( .... you want something NEW to do, head to the quad cities and reds and i will find something for ya ;)
interesting. i wonder if i know them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
fine, could give you a few first names, but that's about it......

Johanna is one..... (maiden name was Witzman) their Aunt's name is Bea .... would have assumed she was a Peterson, but know that doesn't sound right. :( Kathy and Chris are 2 of Bea's daughters that are still living in Rockford. Chris was a flight attendant last i knew, and Kathy was a a stay at home wife of a pilot. post permission for Jack to send me your e-mail also if you don't mind. I'll likely be to rockford within the next couple of months!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

finemail

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
rockford, il
BahamaMama said:
fine, could give you a few first names, but that's about it......

Johanna is one..... (maiden name was Witzman) their Aunt's name is Bea .... would have assumed she was a Peterson, but know that doesn't sound right. :( Kathy and Chris are 2 of Bea's daughters that are still living in Rockford. Chris was a flight attendant last i knew, and Kathy was a a stay at home wife of a pilot. post permission for Jack to send me your e-mail also if you don't mind. I'll likely be to rockford within the next couple of months!!
how do you post permission?

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
I currently reside in Loves Park, a community just north of Rockford.

what are you looking for? The best club here is Elixur on E. State. The bar shooters in Don Carter lanes is ususally a good hot spot also.

Kevin

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
not from rockford,but used to go to that o.t.b. right off the freeway on state st.good way to kill the time playing some pony's.i think there was a strip joint on same road....

trolln4walii

shorelunchne1
Forum Member
Jul 11, 2004
Canadian waters(summertime)
Hi neighbor!! I'm not the one to give you great places to go, as I spend most of my time playing BINGO at the local nursing homes. :mj07: As far as the night life I'm usually home in bed after the "early bird specials" :SIB I do, however, have two sons I asked along with their friends and they agreed with Stang about Elixer and Shooters. They also mentioned Frank's Sports Page up on Broadway and LT's across from Colonial Village. They didn't want to give me too much more...worried the ol' man might check up on 'em ;) I'll grill 'em if you need more :shade:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg