Rocky Mountain Teaser Pleaser

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Just dropped this turd down the shoot!

Ohio State +7.5 and Alabama -9.5 +115
$567.43 Turds

Ohio State brings in a better defense and a smarter game plan this year . This game should be a defensive battle and Marvin Harrison is a superstar.
Give me the 7.5 points.

Auburn eats shit... ESPN can keep playing that game from 10 years ago with that kick return, but a turd is a turd, and this turd is not even polished. I sniffed this one out.
Milroe is a dual threat and has steadily improved , and Bama defense is excellent.

Like both teams with the normal spreads , but I can take no chances today and must double this mofo , no time to split with a back-door boinger. Rocky playing for keeps today and have big plans with this future next egg, Rocky needs to rebuild his portfolio.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
What the hell happened ? I thought there was a pick 6 to end the Bama game ?????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
What the hell happened ? I thought there was a pick 6 to end the Bama game ?????
Not sure Slum. I was heavily sedated at this point, accepting of my fate, and realization that after 35 years of sporadic football gambling I'm non the bettor...better.... I'm down 3g now and am enjoying this hobby as much as I enjoy catching my tallywhacker in my zipper. The baby zanax and Scream 6 slasher movie have been helping ease the pain.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Holy crap. I switched to the Washington game right after the kid ran it in the end zone. Thought you had a miracle win. Faaack. Time for me to get heavily sedated too. Damn. Get em next time

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
These slasher movies are so graphic , so disturbing, has to give Sicko's bad thoughts I can imagine.
Holy crap. I switched to the Washington game right after the kid ran it in the end zone. Thought you had a miracle win. Faaack. Time for me to get heavily sedated too. Damn. Get em next time
Haha. I still would have needed an extra point which they would have declined. It did make me lift me head off the pillow and slightly open one eye in desperate hope.. lol...About 45-50 k in wagers this year , down $2,922. Was up 3k after 7 weeks then lost my discipline and starting gambling like it was craps! Same story every season, it's who I am. This is my rubic's cube , never could figure that fuckin' thing out in high school, I used to drop kick it . Have any parlay strings intact today?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie