Rogan/Sexton RBR Updates?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I can't find a link but it's got to be starting soon if it hasn't yet. Please post if you have an update!!! Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I put a few bucks on Sexton. +285 is just too good of a value to pass up. He's sounding pretty confident. ANYTHING can happen when you got a couple of big white oafs teeing off on each other. I also like the under but I didn't like -200. Good luck madjackers!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I'm watching McClosk beat up on over matched opponent. Not too sure what all the hype on the Irishman is all about. I don't see him competing at the top level.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
OH MY GOD!!!!!
What an eruption for Rogan in Belfast.....man....I have to go to a fight there one day....what a crowd !!!!!!!

Fighters walking to the ring....you would think Rogan is the heavyweight champ the way they are greeting him....

:scared :scared :scared :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
close 1st round, that was a legitimate knockdown, Rogan may have been off balance , but the jab of Sexton planted him..

Sexton cool, calm , collective second round, Rogan the agressor but doesn't appear to be hurting Sexton....Sexton looks like he wants to take over late.. Sexton conserving energy...

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
Sexton cool, calm , collective second round, Rogan the agressor but doesn't appear to be hurting Sexton....Sexton looks like he wants to take over late.. Sexton conserving energy...

Sexton lands the heavy blows late in the 3rd, rogan felt those..

Sexton allows Rogan to outwork him in 4th Rogan landing plenty of in closes body blows that may tire Sexton late... Sexton needs to show a little more..

Huge round for Rogan in 5th.. hurts Sexton early, Sexton holds on for the most part tries to work his way in but Rogan relentless and bad new for Sexton is his punches didn't have much effect on the fired up Rogan.. slight cut on Rogan

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
Sexton lands the heavy blows late in the 3rd, rogan felt those..

Sexton allows Rogan to outwork him in 4th Rogan landing plenty of in closes body blows that may tire Sexton late... Sexton needs to show a little more..

Huge round for Rogan in 5th.. hurts Sexton early, Sexton holds on for the most part tries to work his way in but Rogan relentless and bad new for Sexton is his punches didn't have much effect on the fired up Rogan.. slight cut on Rogan

Huge 6th for Sexton and Rogan is pulled out after the 6th Sexton wins!!!!

Rogan suddenly turned his back during the 6th like he was all of a sudden out of gas, although he did take some heavy shots and the announcer said Rogan pulled out due to a damaged left arm... Rogan really went for it in the 5th and may have shot is load, being 38 and alll. I think a lot of the Jacks crew here was on Sexton- well done!!!

Last edited:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Sexton wins !!!!!!!!!!

Just caught the news!!!!!!!!!:00hour :00hour :00hour. Had to pick up my girl from school and missed the whole fight but great news anyway!!!

Congrats Sexton backers!!!:mj06: :mj06: :mj06: