Roll Tide, but...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
There is no way we are going to come within 7 pts. of Oklahoma!
Listen Alabama fans ---I am as die hard as they get but when it comes to something like this you have to do the smart thing. I'm not sure if I'm going to bet on this seeing is how I have never bet against the Tide before but there again --who knows--

Last thing: This line should be atleast 12pts., and it will go up close to 9 or 9.5 by the end of the week

O'yeah-- to all you bama fans again: I don't think I'll mind dropping some cash to see them knock off the #1 team in the nation! ROLL F..KIN TIDE !!

usbbroker

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2002
Birmingham, AL
If you bet against the tide..... I wouldnt bet on any other games that weekend. You know it will bring you bad luck!!

Roll Tide!!!:D :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bamabuck44

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Sat on the sideline this wkend, got hammered 1st week last yr., but as for the Tide vs Sooners, this will be, in my humble opinion a very hard game to cap. Too many unknowns at this point for the Tide, and too early for me to get a solid read on the Sooners other than they seem to be loaded on defence, still unsure of their offence. I was at the game last yr. in Ok., sat with best friend in Ok. alumni section, and was treated better than well by their fans, class people, hope we show same class to them this wkend. This one, well, my heart is with Bama, but I'm gonna have to sit on the wallet for this one. Good luck to you this wkend, and ROLL TIDE. Buck

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Alabama QB played like he was very unsure of himself. He got better in second half though.

Alabama has good defense and home field. I am thinking they can keep this game close.

KOD

aldabra

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
tulsa ok
ou running game

ou running game

Sat thru rain at North Texas game last Saturday...grabbed wind breaker instead of rain gear...have not been that soaked since
monsoon days of vietnam....

OU defense appeared stout , North tex could not run to set up passing;OU passing game was more vertical than I expected and White showed more mobility than last time I saw him play.....the back-up QB looked good also...North Texas
was gamers, just horribly over-matched....the one weakness that I saw was Okla running game..not sold on Renaldo ...big drop off from graduation.....it is only week two....who knows?
:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
I think the under might be the better play in this one:shrug:

good luck:D

Jaycadd

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Waco, Tx
Hey Juu,

Are you going to the game? We are driving down from Texas and will be tailgating before the game. Can't wait to see the area. You need to fill me in on the hot spots around town b/c we are going out Saturday night, win or lose!!

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
Alabama with the homefield will keep the game close....Oklahoma will have to play error free.... i can see Oklahoma getting beat with a poorly timed turnover..a fumble or interception. Alabama's talent is not as good... but they will have emotion on their side.

Oklahoma needs to establish the run...

:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
Hey cadd,

Glad to see your coming to the game and like the win or lose spirit! Thats how we do it
I'm going to be tailgating on the quad before the game-- also, I don't know what kinda bar your lookin for but go to the downtown area --my boys and I will be at 4th and 23rd- right behind Mellow Mushroom!
Let me know somethin

Scott-Atl, thanks for the insight and your right Brodi is comin into a game that my get him really rattled

The under sounds like a good play but I can promise we will through the majority of the 2nd half--

Last edited:

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Well,

I think it has a chance to be close but could be a 14 or 21 point blowout. I just don't know.

I do know that I will be in Bryant Denny hoping for a wonderful suprise out of my Tide.

BTW, I have NEVER bet against Alabama where for me to win, Alabama would have to lose. I have bet against us when we were favorites.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
BTW,

Do not misunderstand my post. I did not mean for it to come out as me preaching to or condeming you possibly betting against Alabama. I can completely understand why you would. It is all about the $$$$$.