Roll Tide

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dirty Sanchez

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2013
Bama
I think Bama runs away with this one with a score similar to the Clemson game. This game will come down to who can run the ball between the tackles. The outside run game will be taking away from both teams and Georgia lives running the ball outside of the tackles.

I like Jalen Hurts under 169.5 yards passing. Bama fans would be thrilled if Jalen hits this number. Vegas has it a little high in my opinion.

RMFT

Salty

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Halal Pork Delicatessen
I think Bama runs away with this one with a score similar to the Clemson game. This game will come down to who can run the ball between the tackles. The outside run game will be taking away from both teams and Georgia lives running the ball outside of the tackles.

I like Jalen Hurts under 169.5 yards passing. Bama fans would be thrilled if Jalen hits this number. Vegas has it a little high in my opinion.

RMFT

Uh smith for Georgia contains the edge and he's playing.... Jennings contains the edge for bama and he's out... along with Hamilton and (Moses)..... also if from does anything great it's throwing the ball deep down the field.... Bama isn't so strong covering the deep ball.... safety's are legit however they're lacking depth at cb.

Don't mean to pee on your shoes.....

Dirty Sanchez

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2013
Bama
Uh smith for Georgia contains the edge and he's playing.... Jennings contains the edge for bama and he's out... along with Hamilton and (Moses)..... also if from does anything great it's throwing the ball deep down the field.... Bama isn't so strong covering the deep ball.... safety's are legit however they're lacking depth at cb.

Don't mean to pee on your shoes.....

Roll Tide Salty!

Happy New Year to all and all the best !!! Cannot wait until next season and baseball is just around the corner

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg