Rollin Rollin Rollin

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Doctorwho

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2006
Jersey
You know the drill soldiers!!

The Yankees continue to steam roll through the AL. Next stop the boogie down:box2:

Yankess and Wang for 2 units (-$265)

GLTA

Doc

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

peteyboy

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2005
Was at the game tonight, Doc. The energy in there was incredible. What a game.

Doctorwho

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2006
Jersey
i could tell Pete. When Jaba came in the place seemed bonkers!! Good game to go to!!!!

Go Yankees!!

peteyboy

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2005
Yeah - it was ridiculous when Joba came in. But it was even better when Melky hosed that guy at the plate. And then for Abreu to almost do it AGAIN on the next play was even more ridiculous.

I knew it was bad news to bring Rivera in after pitching more than an inning yesterday. He never seems to pitch well the 2nd day after pitching multiple innings the day before. I would have liked to see him just let Joba go. But they have these crazy rules with Chamberlain, so that may have been why.

Tomorrow it's the Karstens - Vizcaino - Farnsworth show. I like the over. Thoughts?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doctorwho

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2006
Jersey
i thought they were bringing up Kennedy.....it doesn't matter the Yanks crush!!!! Ultimate Homer over here

peteyboy

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2005
I can't bring myself to lay -175 on Karstens. I think tomorrow may be a little bit of a letdown game. But you never know, they might win football style 17-14.I will play baltimore team total over 5, yankees team total over 6(I think they light up Cabrera) as well as the over for the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg