Rollin the dice--

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
I've heard and read so many good things about the Boise St. team, but are they really good enough to beat a tuff TCU squad?

I know a few of you out there are on St. and I will probably pull the trigger myself but 10' is alot of points to be giving a one lose team!

Just some thoughts-- I will most likely play St.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
Yeah, he likes to get and give a few picks every now, I don't think he does any gambling, I just think he likes to see what I've got on the plate for the week--
He said he doesn't like that many pts. but I could since some hesitation in his voice and he really didn't want to bad mouth his former or ex team--

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bamachuck23

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2003
VA Beach
JUU,

I think I have to take TCU tonight (even though I think they are one of the most overrated teams in the country). I just feel like I could have gotten a team together and beat half the teams that Boise ran the score up on. I don't think they have seen a defense as fast and as athletic as the Horned Frogs this season. I look for Dinwiddie to see alot of pressure and make some mistakes. 11+ is alot of points. GO FROGS!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crimson

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2003
Hey bud,
Shaud played at tech not tcu and please do not say anything even related to gambling about him.
Thanks and gl2u

Juu3

Forum Member
Hey bud, don't tell me s..t! I know he played there I just got a little mixed up, and I never said anything about him gambling. I just said we talk about the lines and such! I get his opinion!!
Don't try and lecture me--

crimson

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2003
Dude,
Dont get so definsive, I think Shaud is great and all I am saying is this is how the shit with Mcpherson got started last year. GL on your play and happy holidays.
Go Boise