Rookie Challenge Game. What do you think?

MrBubbles

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Hawaii
The only reason I mention is that the money line is +700 for the rookies, and from my experience these guys aren't exactly taking this game too seriously. It's basically just each team taking turns hoisting up 3's and alley oops, so I would think whoever wins is somewhat of a consolation. It might be worth putting a little money on.

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
There just isn't enough talent on the rookie team to compete, especially without Okafor. That being said, if Ben Gordon gets hot and wants to play (which is what he said in the Sun-Times today) he can do some MAJOR damage. I wouldn't take the money line, but the 12.5 points looks good. Him and Deng should be ready to roll. Ben said he wanted to show some people his other skills tonight. His offensive skills mirror Iverson, IMO, so it should be something to see. I am placing a small bet on rookies +12.5.

MrBubbles

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Hawaii
Yeah I just saw Okafor wasn't playing. Didn't realize that. I think Gordon is great, as is Deng. Look at the difference they have made for the Bulls this year. I loved Gordon all thoughout his career at UConn. I don't know if he can hang with Wade and James though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie