Round 2 NHL Wednesday, May 8th

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Newport Beach, CA
Tonight I’m on both NHL overs.

Boston’s offense broke out in the 2nd period of Game 1 and although the Panthers were held to only 1 goal, they were active with 39 shots on goal. I’m thinking that the Panthers will be able to convert significantly more of those shots into goals tonight and the Bruins will be forced to keep pace enough to get this total over 5.5 goals.

Over 5.5 +102 Bruins vs. Panthers (6)

In the late game, I believe Connor McDavid, Draisaiti, Bouchard and company will come out firing against a Vancouver team missing their No. 1 goaltender. I also believe they will have much more success in the playoffs than they did in the regular season where the Canucks swept all 4 games. I see the Oilers winning game 1 with Vancouver providing enough offense itself to push the total over 6 goals.

Oilers -133 (8)
Over 6 -117 Oilers vs. Canucks (6)

3-team RRx2 with Oilers and both overs for 1 unit and 0.5 units each respectively.

Fwiw - I played those 3 NHL playoff picks together with the Game 2 Over 217 -123 in the Pacers vs. NY Knicks series for a half unit as well.

Reactions: Hamster and boomer1

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Over 5.5 +102 Bruins vs. Panthers (6)
Oilers -133 (8)
Over 6 -117 Oilers vs. Canucks (6)

Bateman makes a profit.

well done GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Newport Beach, CA
Bateman makes a profit.

well done GIF
Not what I was looking for though. The Oilers 3rd period collapse cost me substantially. Up 4-2 with less than 10 minutes remaining and they blew it. Cost me the parlays tied in, including the 4-teamer with the Knicks over. All the other legs came in easy.

Reactions: redsfann

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Not what I was looking for though. The Oilers 3rd period collapse cost me substantially. Up 4-2 with less than 10 minutes remaining and they blew it. Cost me the parlays tied in, including the 4-teamer with the Knicks over. All the other legs came in easy.
Sometimes life really sucks.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Went to sleep thinking my 4 teamer for 2.5k was a winner.. Imagine my surprise this morning when I saw the oilers shit the bed.
Hope those assholes lose the series now 🤣

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg