Roy spells ARROGANCE

Tlaw

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
brooklyn, new york
Patrick's pre-game statement that he had no problem sleeping after his stupid play in game #4 just show how big his ego is and how much of an arrogant jerk he is.

Patrick! You woke up the dead. The Devils will not let the Aves off the hook Thursday.

PS: Don't feel bad for Ray Borque, he and Blake ran out on there teams and fans who were loyal to them for years. Remember Yaz, he is still a hero and a legend even without a Championship.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
I don't think it's right to typecast Blake & Bourque as people who ran out on their teams.

First off the Bruins wanted to trade him to a contender because they admitted they wanted to see him win a cup & didn't feel they were close to winning one.

Secondly all the Kings did was make a half ass attempt to keep Blake as he wanted to be loyal but when a organization swears up & down they want to win but don't even try to keep their best player, that is a sign of stupid owners.

Tlaw

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
brooklyn, new york
Borque wanted out to win a championship, the Bruins went along with him and said they wanted him to go to a contender so that he wouldn't look bad in the eyes of their fans. It was a smart organizational move. I don't remember, who did the Bruins get for him.

In Blakes case, the Kings may have made out in that deal anyway, Deadmarsh has a bright future ahead of him.

If you remember, let me know who the Bruins got. Thanks. Good luck with the Aves.

Bet on MyBookie